Autumn Tablescape

18 November 2016
Today I put together an idea for an autumn tablescape filled with ivory, golds, browns and accents of peach and orange.



Prior to designing your table top, I always recommend looking around your house for items that you can sprinkle into your tablescape. Here, I didn't need to purchase anything new. Mixing textures and patterns will create interest, while maintaining a common color (in this case, gold) will tie the whole look together.


Even though we will not be hosting Thanksgiving this year, my mind is already in Entertaining Mode and I just can't wait to decorate for our Christmas Eve dinner!

Below is the tablescape from last year's Christmas Eve party, as well as the New Years tablescape from my Instagram Takeover for Raymour & Flanigan.



Will you be hosting any holiday parties this season?
Be sure to follow me on Instagram to see hosting tips and tricks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top