Dreaming Up Two Fabulous Farmhouse Bedrooms

27 October 2016
I'm sure you have heard of the Fabulous Beekman Boys, a.k.a. Josh & Brent, the duo behind the Beekman 1802 brand, farm and mercantile in Sharon Springs, NY. Albany is just a hop and a skip from oh-so-charming Sharon Springs so I have had the pleasure of visiting the Beekman 1802 Mercantile, which is a perfect combination of "darling" and "chic." (a designer's Instagramming dream, amiright?)


Have you had a chance to check out the Beekman 1802 Farmhouse collection for Target? The line is filled with playful accessories, heirloom patterns and relaxed color palettes.  I thought it would be fun to dream up a design for a little girl's room using my favorite pieces from the Beekman 1802 collection...


...and I had such a fun time dreaming up the girl's room that I decided I had to design a boy's room too!




1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
All of these pieces are great because they can be used in a variety of settings and with different design styles. I LOVE that green pendant lamp -- it would look fantastic in a contemporary kitchen too. What's your favorite piece from the Beekman 1802 Farmhouse collection?

Follow along on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top