Styling a Foyer Table

10 June 2016
I'm going to make this one quick because it's just about 5:00 on a Friday afternoon and we all know nobody reads blog entries at 5:00 on a Friday afternoon (you should be at Happy Hour instead!)

However, if you are at happy hour, and your companion steps away from the table to order you a fantastically fancy drink that just screams "Fri-YAY!", then maybe you're taking a moment to look down at your phone to peruse your favorite blogs.

Anyway, this week I've been researching entries and foyers for a client project, so I'm currently very inspired by the idea of styling an entry table. 

It's Week 2 of my Dreaming Up a Dream Room series, and here's what I have dreamed up...


Pendant Light / Lidded Vase / Wood Vase / Knot Sculpture / Table / Upholstered Stool

Well, that's it for this week. I hope you have another dreamy weekend and I'll check in next Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top