One Room Challenge // Week 5

05 May 2016
Holy Cow -- it's Week 5 of the One Room Challenge which means there are only seven more sleeps until the big reveal! I am definitely excited that the finish line is in sight, and I can say that confidently now that the wallpaper is up (with 3 inches to spare).

If you are new to my blog, well, hi there! I'm an interior designer in the Albany/Saratoga Springs, NY region and I am the lucky mom to two little ones named Adrian and Ellie. My husband (and my ORC GC) is Brian, who you might see in photos from time to time "yes dear"-ing the hell out of my various projects. 
#honeydolists4life
my original inspiration board


This spring marks my first go at the One Room Challenge, but it's certainly not the last.
I drank the Kool-Aid. 
#oneroomchallenge4life


So yes, just five short weeks ago, I introduced you to
The World's Okayest Powder Room.
Remember? Beige, not offensive. Just... okay. My vision was to turn the World's Okayest into a beautiful French botanical garden. Next week, you can finally see if we managed to accomplish this goal!

You can see more about our progress here:


Now, my powder room is teeny tiny -- it's barely 10 square feet.I need to hold some of my cards close to my chest or else I won't have anything dramatic to present during next week's big reveal! 
So in the meantime, the detail image above and a few Instagram sneak peeks will need to hold you over until next Thursday. 

I cannot wait to see everyone's ORC reveals next week. Make sure you check out the amazing featured bloggers and the other linking participants; you won't be disappointed!



4 comments:

  1. What an amazing light fixture! Can't wait for your final reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome wallcovering and the green is perfection!! xo K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karolyn! I love your mural by the way - can't wait to see your finished space!

      Delete

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top