Designing with Dark Green

27 May 2016
Oh hey, Fri-YAY!

If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen me mention my current love (lust? obsession?) with designing with dark greens. Hunter green, teal, emerald, you name it. Just give me #allofthegreen.

As always, I am so inspired by the beautiful images that have been popping up on Pinterest.

via
 This!! Hunter green paneling perfection in a study designed by Studio McGee.

via
And this dramatic, eclectic space designed by Erin Williamson. Every house needs a room like this!


Clockwise from top right:
Benjamin Moore 2041-10 / Table Lamp / Rug / Pillow / Vintage Etagere / Garden Stool / Armless Chair / Abstract Art

These are just a few of my current green Friday Faves.
What's your current color obsession?

Wishing everyone a fun and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top