One Room Challenge // Week 3

21 April 2016
Thursday already? That means it's time for a One Room Challenge update!

I went ahead and sketched out a floor plan of my powder room. I figure, it's a HUGE space and you'll need a map to navigate it. 


So, yes. There she is. The World's Okayest Powder Room from the viewpoint of the newly painted green ceiling.

Now that I've convinced my husband to remove all various forms of wall storage, the small space will benefit from an accent table to locate extra towels or, perhaps, even a decorative basket with extra toilet paper rolls. (SO glamorous!)

I like the idea of bringing a new material/texture into the design. The fixtures are brushed nickel and the options below will act as a warm compliment to the nickel.


1 / 2 / 3


I know which table I'm leaning towards, but I would love some feedback from you!

Speaking of feedback, thanks to everyone who commented in support over the wallpaper! I was visiting my parents' last weekend and I was able to snap a photo of The Wallpaper That Started It All.


Hopefully next week I will be able to post photos of the installed wallpaper in OUR space. 
{insert Prayer Hands emoji here}

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. This is so much fun to follow your progress! You are well on your way and everything is lovely.
    I hope you will share this today at Thoughts of Home on Thursday.
    Just stop by my blog to join in.
    Enjoyed visiting,
    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit delayed in responding, but thank you Laura!! I am having so much fun watching everyone's progress in this ORC. :)

      Delete
  2. SO excited about the all over paper! I think the garden stool, I like that it would pick up the light greens in the paper, hard to say no to brass though!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top