back to the blog!

18 September 2015
oh, hello there! long time no blog.

apparently, i decided to take the summer "off" from blog updates. but just because i neglected the blog 
doesn't mean that i wasn't busy with projects. this summer marked my time getting back out in the field, working on interior design projects for both new clients and ongoing clients.

below are just a few of the projects that i have been keeping me busy and inspired these past few months. follow me on instagram (@leeowensdesign) to see more of what i have been up to lately!

>>  <<

1 // i announced that i am collaborating with raymour & flanigan as a RF Blogger. i am in the process of making over my open dining room, and i could not be more excited to share the results on my blog soon! 


  2 // this is a fill-it-in guest book poster that i created for leanne & matt's wedding reception. excited to see how their guests decorated the poster! so creative and personal.


3 // my little guy finished his first year of toddler preschool in the june, and as a gift to his teachers i created personalized stationery for them.


4 // at one of my interior design clients home, we made over their powder room using dark gray walls (sherwin williams' urbane bronze) and elements of gold and brass throughout. love the outcome!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top