i'll eat you up, i love you so.

20 August 2014


the inevitable has happened: i'm officially becoming sentimental about the fact that adrian isn't a baby anymore. as i "nest" and prepare for baby #2, it's hard not to realize how quickly time flies! within the next couple months, my little man is going to become a BIG brother and continue to grow into the awesome person that he is. 

*welp*

that said, i'm also beginning to slow down on accepting illustration + interior design projects so that i can have a couple months of "maternity leave" after baby girl arrives in the fall. you might have noticed that i have been blogging less and less over the past several months, as my busy toddler grows busier (and my pregnant belly grows bigger!). if you're interested in working with me, please send me an email and i will let you know if i am accepting projects at that time and/or whether we can work it into the calendar. 

as always, you can follow me on instagram, pinterest + Facebook for photos and project updates! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top