a vintage inspired bridal shower

27 April 2014
together with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, this weekend i co-hosted a bridal shower for one of my closest friends jamie (who just happens to be marrying my husband's little bro!)


the shower was a "stock their wine bar" theme, so on the invitations we asked the guests to bring their favorite bottle of wine or wine accessory in lieu of a tradition registry gift.



for the decor, we focused on vintage and sweet details. think teacups, doilies, and lace. very girlie!



 

all of the teacups were from my mother-in-law's personal collection, passed down from family members. made it that much more intimate!




for dessert, we had fun with the dessert bar. you can never go wrong with an assortment of cupcakes, cookies, and candy! 

 


i made the "to-go" bags with simple brown bags, paper doilies, and colored string. 


i had so much fun working with my MIL and SIL to create a special day for jamie!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on bridal shower party. I am planning to arrange my cousin’s bridal shower party so I am in pursuit of amazing Los Angeles event venues. Wish to find best supplies at cheap cost. Hope to have fun there.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top