home sweet home | a mother's day gift

22 May 2013
my close friend betsy commissioned me to create an illustration of her parents' home to give to her mom on mother's day.
betsy's parents have a tradition of buying small art prints of all the places they travel to, and betsy thought what better than having a personalized sketch of their beloved home, that they together designed and built from the ground up! 

and of course, 'home sweet home' is sweetest when welcomed by a furry friend ... so we included the family dog, molly, front and center.

:)

since my background is in interior design/architecture, i especially enjoyed working on this project. if you are interested in having me create an illustration of a special place (your childhood home, your prized kitchen, your home studio), please send me an email here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Lee Owens Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top